Investigative Assignment Two: Tuesday 5 March 2013
- In your crews of 2 technicians and journalists, select your radio news bulletin: A factual account of a recent event in the London Nautical School, including a 5-10 second interview component
- Remember: you must pursue a question that allows the sourcing of information from primary sources
- This assignment should have no bias – it should be a factual report that presents the facts of the event and nothing more.
- Do your research, prepare your script, and line up your interview subject, ready for recording on Thursday morning.
- The best 5 News items – as voted by you – will be added to a single package and presented on the front page of Edutronic as part of the advertising package.